Bringing renewable energy to life
Connecting America with new sources of power
Harnessing clean energy with utility-scale solar
DSI is answering the demand for building utility scale solar power production sites, transmission systems and storage solutions. We are a nation-wide renewable energy contractor with the capability to deliver high quality for all phases of the project from fencing to plant operations.
Civil & Mechanical
- Pile, Rack and Module
Electrical & BESS
- Medium voltage & DC terminations
- DC and MV cable / Conduit
- Grid connectivity and storage solutions
- Power conversion station (PCS) and pad construction
- Point of interconnected (POI)
- Substation terminations
Solar operations and maintenance (O&M)
Guided by a safety-first culture, our highly skilled teams have successfully delivered complex utility-scale solar projects. At every stage, we ensure high quality and safe execution.
Pushing the boundaries of energy storage
The shift towards renewable energy sources has generated a need for cost-effective storage solutions, especially due to the imbalanced availability of wind and sun. At DSI, we build Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) to stabilize energy availability and transmission flow, overcome grid integration challenges, and mitigate risk of power interruption.
- Turnkey construction from ground breaking to commissioning.
- Seamless integration with renewable energy sources
- Stabilization of grid transmission and consistent power quality
- Regulation and control of energy transmission frequency
- Voltage and energy distribution management
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance
DSI offers complete turnkey construction expertise to integrate energy storage as a critical part of the project energy production lifecycle. DSI is the premier utility scale renewable energy solutions provider to EPCs, the private sector investors, utility organizations, and project developers.
A new green standard with renewable natural gas
Promoted under the Renewable Fuel Standard program, Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) is a biofuel produced from existing natural resources and transformed as a source of green electricity. Over 30+ years in the gas industry, we’ve built and maintained complex RNG systems and installed hundreds of thousands of feet of natural gas pipeline for major utility organizations.
- Full pipeline construction, pre-construction and permitting services
- Natural gas pipeline and processing facilities
- Compressor, pump stations, new main and service lines
- Extensions and replacements
- Joint pipeline installations tie-ins for gas, power, and other utilities
- Large diameter HDPE pipe installation
The DSI teams builds RNG solutions to support the efficient conversion of various forms of bioproduct that can be transferred into the existing natural gas infrastructure. DSI maintains OQ qualifications per PHMSA CFR PART 49-192 regulations and can install eco-friendly RNG systems to reduce carbon emissions that meet all current and future EPA regulations.
4830 US Highway 301 S
Hope Mills, NC 28348